Tuesday, October 19, 2010

150th post: HiTechPro Wireframe


OK so this is ... I suppose the midterm... for web design. Bill-Donut's website needed a revamp, so how does this look? The blank grey space under the header will hopefully be a slideshow of images, nothing flashy, or maybe each page will have a different image, like the old site. I didn't put effects on the text in the header or nav bar yet - I'll probably make gif's for the nav anyway.

The "services" button will have a drop down menu of all the solutions and product links that were taking up the menu last time. I see now that the company icons are a bit more spread out on the right side, I'll fix that later.



This is the wireframe I made after the blue original one. I think I like this better. Less bubbly, more concentrated.


coolbeans
j

No comments: