Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh October...


I'm going to post my assignments this year. It'll keep me busy, and updating!

The first is a close crop assignment. It's a little soft and I should make the text darker, but it turned out okay. The highlight on the right, I think, is stellar. Thankssss Paul, for that.



This is my fave person in the world. It's supposed to be a business portrait, which is fitting, since Thomas is a business student.


These are supposed to be editorial-style pastry shots, with a good feel for d.o.f... except I can't decide which to submit. Probs the first one, most people (including Tom, haha) liked it better.




More coming soon. Also check out my flickr... I think only special favorites will go into flickr, and everything else will be posted here. It's been a while since I've posted anything anyways, so this should be filler for enough time.

Last but not least.....

As I've been writing more music lately, bought another guitar and took up violin, and have been trying to get some decent recordings done, I've made a new myspace and what was Raising Kangaroos is now a self titled thing that I'll post soon. I've also been playing at Marcello's in Streetsville on Wednesday nights (Jam Night)... It was scary as fuck but it felt so good. Adrenaline, baby.

SO. Here is the layout for the disc I'm thinking of making once a friend helps me record the songs. Once they're decent. Maybe I'll rent out a recorder from the cage and do it myself. We'll see, but for now...

Here it is:


No comments: